The Arc Michigan is seeking applicants for a new, full-time position!
The Project Coordinator Assistant with work closely with the Project Coordinator and Arc Michigan staff to provide support on project goals related to quality improvement of Person-Centered Planning across Michigan’s Prepaid Inpatient Health Plan (PIHP) and Community Mental Health Services Provider (CMHSP) system.
This position will:
1. Provide support to the Project Coordinator on administration of a Self-Determination Helpdesk email.
2. Provide support and assistance in interviewing people who receive CMHSP services about their experiences with Person-Centered Planning
3. Provide support to the Project Coordinator to meet the training needs of the PIHP and CMHSP systems, providers, as well as training needs of families and people with disabilities. This support will include assistance with coordination of webinar series, and in-person training as possible.
4. Provide support to the Project Coordinator and Conference Planning Team with activities related to planning annual Self-Determination Conference
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conduct interviews with individuals who receive services through the PIHP and CMHSP system.
2. Collaborate with Project Coordinator on regional site review findings for analysis of interviews.
3. Assist with coordination activities for monthly webinar series, including coordination and scheduling with presenters, follow-up webinar activities, including distribution of webinar material and recording information.
4. Provide ongoing monitoring and organization for state-wide Self-Determination Helpdesk email box, including administrative needs and follow-up, in coordination with Project Coordinator.
5. Assist, as needed, with coordination and planning of annual Self-Determination Conference.
1. Knowledge of, and experience interacting with, the MDHHS Behavioral Healthcare System.
2. Preferred experience working in a CMHSP.
3. Strong organizational skills
4. Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Programs and platforms such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams
5. Knowledge and experience with the philosophy and implementation of Person-Centered Planning, Independent Facilitation, Self-Determination and other issues pertinent to people receiving state-funding services through the PIHP/CMHPS system
6. Event Planning skills
7. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Salary Range and Benefits:
Annual Salary starting at $50,000.00
Benefits include: 403B plan with employer match, available medical, dental and vision coverage, paid personal, sick and vacation leave and amazing co-workers! Option to work remotely.
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Sherri Boyd, Arc Michigan Executive Director and CEO at, email@example.com or 1325 S. Washington Avenue, Lansing MI 48910 by September 1, 2021