- Ensuring Civil Rights During the COVID-19 Response
Ensuring the Rights of Persons with Limited English Proficiency in Health Care During COVID-19
- FAQ’s by Guardians about the COVID-19 pandemic
- Michigan COVID19 Hotline at 888-535-6136 to answer health-related questions about the virus.
It’ll be open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. seven days a week.
- U.S. Dept. of Education COVID-19 Press Release – Webinar, Fact Sheet – protecting student’s civil rights
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services – Behavioral Health & Developmental Disabilities Administration (MDHHS-BHDDA) Communications related to COVID-19 policy updates and changes
- For education-related information, visit https://www.michiganallianceforfamilies.org/covid19/
- Educating All Learners Alliance (EALA) is an uncommon coalition of organizations committed to resource sharing and community-building that supports the efforts of the education community to meet the needs of students with disabilities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Learning Policy Institute https://learningpolicyinstitute.org/
- Blog Series: Learning in the Time of COVID-19
- Resources: Learning in the Time of COVID-19
- For Information on the expanded and increased Unemployment Benefits Michigan’s Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity (MDLEO) has a website with a ton of information for both employees and employers Michigan.gov/UIA
- The IRS also has a website that gives good information and resources for the Coronavirus Tax Relief https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- April 3,2020 Commissioner of Social Security Shares Update about COVID-19 Economic Impact Payments for Beneficiaries